- This event has passed.
The Homestead Experience – Dec 14
Dec 14 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm¥28000
Spend a day celebrating the Hokkaido seasonal blessings from the land and the sea.
As we walk through the grounds of the HOKKAIDian Homestead, we are constantly inspired by seasonal changes of the surrounding landscape. The sights and sounds of the Hokkaido nature are reflected in the fresh ingredients we use and the way we prepare them.
Our close connections with the local vegetable farmers, fishermen, dairy and fruit farms mean that you will be enjoying the best seasonal ingredients. Together with your host, our chef Bastien Loriot, will guide you through a fun filled day of culinary enjoyment.
¥28,000 / person
Time: 10:00 to 16:30
- Arrival | Your hosts will meet you at the entrance and guide you up the hill to the Barn Kitchen.
- Welcome | Enjoy heathy seasonal refreshments prepared by Chef Bastien.
- 1st Session | We begin the day with bread making and dessert preparation.
- Homestead Time | Spend sometime outdoors with your host discovering the special scenic spots while enjoying some Hokkaido seasonal goodies.
- 2nd Session | Meat and vegetable preparation
- 3rd Session | Seafood preparation
- Seafood Course | Your feast begins with the local seasonal catches
- 4th Session | Watch Chef Bastien put the final touches on the day’s dishes
- Main Feast | Time to enjoy the work you put in preparing the best seasonal Hokkaido ingredients.
- Homestead Time | Relax, hang out, ask any question you might have; or share your thoughts about food, cooking or life in general.
Dates available for this program listed by month.