- This event has passed.
Hokkaido Cooking with Chef Bastien – May 13
May 13 @ 10:30 am - 2:30 pm¥18000
A fun day of multi-cultural cooking with Chef Bastien Loriot
With over 20 years professional cooking experience, Chef Bastien will be your guide on a culinary feast of seasonal offerings from local farms and orchards.
With a focus on fruits, produce and meat dishes, this program is perfect for family with children.
Fee: ¥18,000 / Guests
Time: 10:30 – 14:30
- Arrival | Your hosts will meet you at the entrance and guide you up the hill to the Barn Kitchen
- Welcome | Whet your appetite with our homemade welcome food and drinks
- Sweet Time | Join Chef Bastien to prepare dessert to be enjoy at the end fo the meal
- Homestead Time | We head outside to take in the beautiful setting. Of course, light food will be served
- Seasonal Cooking | Bastien will guide you through some of the best way to prepare the seasonal ingredients. You might even pick up a few tips along the way.
- Meal Time | It’s time to sit down to enjoy a feast of the freshest local ingredients
- Homestead Time | Enjoy the sweet labor of love with tea/coffee while we all share thoughts on life’s simple pleasures.